[BusMac] Web Hosting Question....

David M. Shindell shindell at dataoptics.com
Fri Jan 24 10:11:24 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 02:10  PM, DR Studen wrote:
> What web hosting companies might you all recommend?  We are
> considering an official
> web presence but are unaware of mac friendly hosting
> services/companies...  Sorry if
> this is toOT...

I have for years used Thorn Communications in New York city (near
ground zero) and have had very good support.  I think that they are on
the web at <www.thorn.net>.  They only time that they were really down
was on Sept. 11, 12, 13 ... until the power was turned back on for the
NY Stock Market opening.  A web host does not need to be Mac friendly,
but they have always been neutral.  That's all I have needed.