[BusMac] seminar enrollment accounts software

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Wed Jul 2 18:12:36 PDT 2003

Steve Kane said:

>...tracking enrollments and payments and accounting for a small company
>that will be giving seminars.
>This is a startup company with no preexisting system.
>I imagine there will be discounts of various kinds, prepayments,
>package deals, cancellation fees based on the number of days before the
>event, installment payments, refunds, etc

>Anybody know of an application designed or adaptable for this?

FileMaker Pro would be fairly easy to set up for this task.

But if you want something that comes pre-set up, have a look at:

StudioBoss
http://www.dennisbest.com/studioboss/

CustomerTracker
http://www.10end.com/customertracker/

Randy B. Singer

How To Deal With Common Macintosh OS X Jaguar Problems
http://www.macattorney.com/tutorial.html