[CUBE] Spinning beach ball

Rod rod at eslickdesign.com
Wed Dec 4 07:27:35 PST 2002

James,
To clarify the spinning beach ball; you are referring to the peppermint
new in 10.2 as opposed to the disk in 10.1? I have the same problem with
Illustrator 10.0.3. I blame it on the latest update and Adobe's attempt
to have Illustrator bloated with Photoshop features. The use of virtual
memory or cache seems the most likely culprit. Remember with the beginning
of OS9 VM became a necessary feature? I think Apple has kept the VM feature,
but dumbed it down so you have no knowledge of it.
Perhaps someone more knowledgable on the workings of the OS can verify.