[CUBE] Which large HD?

Gary Waugh tersono at tersonodesign.com
Fri Dec 20 08:12:22 PST 2002

On Friday, December 20, 2002, at 03:56  pm, cubicle wrote:

> and there was another who mention seagate with similar results to
> yours - yet others swear by them - see?

*sigh*

I don't disagree in principle with anything you say. I have over 20
years of experience working with and around computing hardware of all
varieties, (as well as electronics generally),  and am well aware of
the complexity of hard drives. :-/

I am also aware that 4 faulty drives in a row is probably God's way of
telling me to try something else for a while ;-P~~~~

Frankly, you're taking this WAAAAAAY too seriously. My comment was
simply that I saw the IBM drive in my new machine and thought 'oh no -
not again' - it was also intended as a wry comment for John - who well
knows of the problems I and others on another list we both frequent
have had lately with IBM drives.

Can we drop this now?

Gary