[CUBE] heat sink on GeForce

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Sun Dec 29 12:39:28 PST 2002

> Someone recently posted some info about he himself removing a bad
> Radeon fan on a GeForce 2 or 3, and replacing it with a heatsink. Any
> possibility of posting a photo of this and sending a link to the
> list, or emailing the photo to me?

Hmm, I recently posted how I replaced the Radeon fan with a heatsink on a
Radeon card, not on GeForce cards. I didn't think the pictures would be useful
since there is not much to it, but if you have any questions or need help, just
shoot.

Ova poruka poslana je upotrebom HThinet WebMail usluge.
https://webmail.hinet.hr