[CUBE] Sonnet 800Mhz Upgrade?...

Jeffrey M. Swiger n8noe at comcast.net
Sat Nov 23 10:24:11 PST 2002

I'm going to have to read More about the New Chipset coming out.. not
that I need the 1,4Ghz, but Less power Cooler is of GREAT intrest to me
here.. I could (If I have to , Fabricate my own HeatSink), but have the
Fan and even a spare right now, So Keeping air moving isnt a problem
here, I have Fans moving air into the Transmitters and Amplifier also.
This is relay just a thought, but I alwas try to keep options open. I'm
just trying to keep the System going, because the Cube here is running
all the Digital Radio Software, while this machine is my main system. I
run an Amateur Radio APRS station 24/7, and use the Cube for PSK31
also. I have been working with some people on Radio Control Software
for Mac, It there for PC's, but getting it for Remote control of the
Icom's.... Jeff