[CUBE] Problems with the list?

Daniel Compo dcompo at mac.com
Mon Nov 25 06:16:11 PST 2002

Fellow Cubists- My experience over the past week or two was that the
Cube list digest was re-sending very old messages and I was receiving as
many as 8-12 *digests* a day, most from August-October of 2000. I
finally unsubscribed and resub'd to the regular list with a new address.
That was Friday, 11/22, and I've just received a few list e-mails since
then. This is probably normal mail volume for the weekend. Obviously
something went seriously haywire, but I really don't know how to deal
with the problem other than to fix it for myself only.
By the way, I just took the advice of a list member and bought three
matching 512Mb sticks for my 450 Cube. I don't notice a significant
difference in the system performance, but I guess I *do* feel better
knowing I've got it max'd out should I ever need all that memory.
Cheers- Dan