[CUBE] Radeon 7500 incompatible with Xpress

Magnus Petersson mp at algonet.se
Mon Nov 25 08:44:18 PST 2002

In the words of mentholiptus thefriendlyghost:

>> Use InDesign instead of Xpress it's miles better trust me

> I second that!

You're both absolutely right, but there's also the legacy issue... :-) Just
as with OS9 / OSX I expect to run BOTH Xpress and InDesign for quite some
time. And besides... Once I finally dump Xpress for good there's bound to be
a REALLY good, cool-running graphics card out there. As well as a nice
processor kit. I hope. *fingers crossed*

Magnus
Stockholm