[CUBE] AAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ray Boehmer rboehmer at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 08:16:06 PST 2002

Santa Clause getting hit with a lawsuit? Don't any of you (in the states, at
least) have 'holiday parties' that used to be Christmas parties? That's
pretty good satire, in my opinion.

If someone is a JACK-ASS just because they don't match up with your
particular sense of humor, then I guess that makes you a obvious JACK-ASS to
me, because I think Will Ferrell is a freakin' riot.

-Ray

on 11/25/02 8:55 PM, John T. Folden wrote:

> Yeah, I just don't find much humor in those ads, frankly.
>
> John
>
> On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 07:54 PM, Jeffrey M. Swiger wrote:
>
>> Will Ferrell is a JACK-ASS!...
>> I would never have used him for a Commercial!.......
>>
>> I think, just about anyone else would have done better...

sincerely,
--

Ray Boehmer
Marketing Communications