will this CD play on cube?

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Thu Nov 28 10:09:04 PST 2002

system requirements: IBM PC or compatible; 512K RAM; 400K available hard disk
space; ISO 9660 (the standard) compatible CD-ROM drive). >>>>>>>>

could you please tell me if according to this description of a CD of this
textbook from Indiana University if you think it would be readable on a cube?
And if not, is there some kind of software for cube that it could? I am
running OS;9.1
Thank you
and hope all you guys have a good Thanksgiving with good food and good friends
and a game or two to throw yourself all over the sofa about....
Kub