[CUBE] Adding a hard drive

cube at ksphotos.com cube at ksphotos.com
Fri Nov 29 08:12:43 PST 2002

My original Cube drive died several weeks ago and replaced it a 60GB
7200 RPM IBM Deskstar (or some name like it). It was ridiculously cheap
and is extremely fast and quiet. Seagate Barracudas seem to get the
best marks for being quiet but none of my local dealers stocked them.
Though not authored for the Mac environment, here is a review from a
site that is an excellent resource for computer upgrades with silence
in mind:
http://www.silentpcreview.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=29&page=1
Good luck.