[CUBE] Question? What Util is used to check CPU Temp?....

Jeffrey M. Swiger N8NOE at comcast.net
Fri Nov 29 21:19:30 PST 2002

Rick,
	This is just what I've been doing!..Hihi.. I have heard of software
for this, and know the data is sent from this Powerlogix
CPU.. So I'm trying to find more data on the CPU along with Temp if
possible?.. But the Meat Thermometer Works, Just looks funny, and I
find it strange to do this... Open Wide and say CUBE!....

Jeff