[CUBE] the desperate plea thing.

Michael McPherson mcph at mac.com
Tue Apr 15 08:58:12 PDT 2003

It's actually pretty easy for someone starting fresh.  Unfortunately
OS9 or Window's switchers have to unlearn familiar habits.

OS X mailing lists probably arent the best learning places, as generally
people are asking for help in solving obscure problems.  Though that
can be useful, it may not be efficient (some of those lists are pretty
high traffic too).

you might try some general websites like  www.macosxhints.com
and www.osxfaq.com

:)