[CUBE] Urgent - on site- kernel panic

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 19 09:52:16 PDT 2003

I agree with Lloyd except I would add this point.  Partition the disk
in two, 4 gig for OS9 and the rest for OSX. Instal X first and do
everything possible in OSX. Install OS9 on its own partition and only
use it when neccesary. Update your programs that are OS9 based as soon
as you can. Classic is handy but a great source of problems.

Converslly - Run the cube in OS9 if most of the programs are 9 based
and forget about X. There seems to be no halfway about it.

jj