[CUBE] FW enclosures

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Apr 28 10:17:46 PDT 2003

I've had good luck with ADS. I'm trying to find the one that can
deliver 250GB drives from outside. Anyone know that model number? it's
got an ATA 100 or 133 bridge inside so it can see the entire drive. But
I still don't know what the model number is. Reading the descriptions
at OWC doesn't reveal the spec I am looking for. I know ADS makes one.
I just don't know the model number.