[CUBE] iTunes 4

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Mon Apr 28 15:51:09 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 28, 2003, at 05:39  PM, Rob In der Maur wrote:

> It will not work outside of the US anyway.... Bummer....
>
> I don't think I like this US first and then the rest of the world
> attitude.....

Dude...it's a US company...and I doubt they did it intentionally just
because they could...and now that I think about it, it's probably
because of the record labels, I'm sure Apple has a nice big list of
restrictions they have to adhere to. I doubt it's a "U.S. first
attitude".

Patience...I'm sure it's coming soon. Your money is as good as any.

jesse

.