[CUBE] AW: [CUBE] OT: Macintoshki Cubenik conspiracy

JKnapp915 at aol.com JKnapp915 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 08:13:36 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/5/03 2:19:56 AM, okatu at partizan-media.com writes:

<< They are no immigrants - they are germans!!! Also ur friends sight is
pretty old fashioned. I don't think the more "intelligent" part of
germans has anything against the former DDR.  >>

I was quoting my German friends; they accept that Easterners are German, but
still refer to then as immigrants.
Old fashioned?  Could be.  But their intelligence isn't in question because
they hold a different viewpoint from yours; viewpoint has to do with the
experiences you've undergone in life.   Most of my friends were ex-military, so
maybe they were more conservative than the people in your circle of friends.
What part of Germany do you live in?  That also may have something to do with
differences in attitude.  I spent most of my time in the north...Delmenhorst,
for example.
Jack