[CUBE] I used a G5 today: Pics and observations

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Aug 11 09:27:51 PDT 2003

It won't even run without the shield. There is a mechanism that
prevents operation without it in place.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)