[CUBE] Super & Combo drive options for Cubes? dealmac.com

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sun Aug 17 15:15:23 PDT 2003

For those of you who may not be familiar with this site (and/or its
PC sister, dealnews.com), may I suggest that you consult it and even
get on the daily mailing list (I am, and it is one fo the most
interesting pieces of mail that I get daily).  You can search back in
the archives for the best pricing found for all kinds of "stuff."

		http://dealmac.com/

I seem to recall that the DVR-105's are offered for less than $150
lately, and that you can get a -106 for around $170.

--Steve