[CUBE] OT: external FireWire CD-R / DVD-R

Andre Hogie andrehogie at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 19 13:22:22 PDT 2003

Hi
There are 3 options as far as I know.
Apple DVD Studio Pro
Sizzle (versiontracker.com)
LaCie CatyDVD (only with LaCie external DVD)
LaCie use the Pioneer drive but this software is not
downloadable. You would have to find someone with a
LaCie external burner. Try Sizzle its free GPL.
Andre

--- "John H. Lincoln" <jhlincoln at mac.com> wrote: > To
add "CD-R / DVD-R" capability to my Cube, I

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pe/article/0,,2076_3450_47530,00.html

<http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search