weirdo virus thing

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 21:09:16 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/20/03 6:22:09 PM, Cube at lists.themacintoshguy.com writes:

<< I use SpamAssassin on my mailserver which is very effective at marking

these emails as spam so it doesn't really worry me. You could see if

your ISP/Network Admin can do some filtering. Not sure if you could do

it with the rules in Mail.app.

  - Darrin >>

dear John, Scott, Rossi and Darrin: Thank you all for your comments. For some
reason this reminds me of when I was a kid, and there were roads where we
lived out in the country that no cars traveled one. (People didn't have many cars
out in the boonies) Just people on foot and bicycles. It was so quiet and so
without, well, collisions. Then after the cars came, man, there was never any
peace thereafter. But people adapted.  Maybe viruses are the same. Just
something we have to put up with, like traffic, or like static on a radio. As long
as not damaging, just annoyance, ok, I can handle it. But messing with my
files---that's it. All bets off, all gloves off...
all best
Kub