FS: PL 800mHz G4 for Cube

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Tue Aug 26 12:50:01 PDT 2003

I'm selling my (only a few weeks old) PowerLogix G4/800 upgrade. It
works great in my Cube, but does have the "coma problem". This may not
be the case in another Cube, but it won't wake from sleep in mine. The
performance increase from the stock 500mHz processor is great, but I
just got an 800mHz TiBook, so the upgrade in the Cube is a little
overkill for me. I know that PL just reduced prices, so I'm offering at
a pretty good deal.

I'm asking $175 plus shipping for the G4/800 upgrade, with the fan kit,
install DVD, install manual and I'll throw in a tube of Arctic Silver
II to use when you put it in. I was able to install it in under 45
minutes, it's really simple.

Email me off-list if interested.