[CUBE] KDE

John Allan jallan at freeuk.com
Wed Aug 27 18:25:16 PDT 2003

OT but ...

Is there a simple hack in KDE to set a universal preference to change the
command key from a Windows position [ little finger ] to a Mac position [
thumb ]. I fear it would have to be done applications by application.

I have tried really hard with Yellow Dog on a G3 and 4 but it seems to be
the difficult way to turn a perfectly good Mac into an awful PC loosing a
lot of hair in the short term.

I can see the appeal for Windows folks to get to play with delicious
hardware, and I can understand that most of the developer style cues have
come in from the Darkside but it is really best left headless and without a
GUI, methinks.

Or at least until the long dark nights of winter ... If you cant do
something useful like knit.

My experience was also that I could get it going with a Studio Display on a
Cube.

Another 2c

John