[CUBE] ACC Files-iTunes Store (OT)

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Thu Dec 11 08:43:49 PST 2003

Really? Apple has not opened the iTunes store yet?
Geez, the US windoze people are more impotant I suppose.
To clarify Apple products in Europe:
Can you access mac.com? Also, the Apple store? Suppose shipping would
be the killer on
purchasing products & shipping to Europe though.
Sorry to be straying off like this but, it's interesting to know.   Rod