[CUBE] Can't boot from OS 9.0 CD

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Sun Feb 2 16:14:24 PST 2003

No it won't :)

No Mac will boot from an OS older than what it shipped with. No Cube shipped
with anything earlier than 9.04, so you'll either need to boot from the
System Install CD that came with your Cube (which has a bootable OS on it -
but has a ROM file specific to your Cube so it can't be used to install on a
different computer) or boot from a 9.1 retail CD.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com