[CUBE] Dual display Cube-compatible card with ADC and DVI

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Feb 4 10:40:18 PST 2003

Remove the fence to let that card run substantially cooler. It is
dangerous to run that card with the fence installed. You run the risk
of overheating the GPU that way. The fence blocks the natural air flow
intake space between the video ports.