[CUBE] 1.4ghz dual with 512K L2, 4Mb L3 for Cube

Arturo Pérez arturo at ethicist.net
Tue Feb 4 19:25:22 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 09:36  PM, Robert Jagitsch wrote:

> (see subject line)

<Later> he says, "It was a joke, people" more or less</later>

You are just entirely too cruel, Mr. Jagitsch.  Here I was thinking
"Oh my stars and garters," plastic at the ready, hammer approaching
piggy
bank, and retirement to be deferred yet another decade...

Then you say not to take it seriously.  You are entirely too cruel, Mr.
Jagitsch.

So, when are you going to have the above in stock?  Or should I just
misquote you
like "everybody else" around here :-)