[CUBE] 1.4ghz dual with 512K L2, 4Mb L3 for Cube

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 22:07:21 PST 2003

you know, it just occurred to me why people think you're a man, laurie.
  they think you own this list, or run it, and as the domain name the
list is hosted on is themacintoshguy.com, they make the assumption.
laurie, as a name can go both ways, i guess.

i didn't follow why people kept assuming that you were a man, laurie,
but when you think about it, it makes sense.  no offense intended by
this epiphany, just airing my thoughts, so to speak.

and you know, kunga does contribute a lot to the list, and heck, i find
some of his posts a little over the top in tone, but it's never
offensive - i'm just like, "wow, that dude is believing what he's
saying..." i could care less about how much of a statement of fact his
posts may be.  maybe everyone on the list could just read his posts
with a grain of salt, and just chill out?

--alan