[CUBE] Cube to Imagewriter?

John Derbyshire johnderbyshire at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 5 14:41:11 PST 2003

on 5/2/03 9:58 pm, FrankG at frankg at nc.rr.com wrote:

> Is there a Ethernet card for the 6360?-I should connect her to my CUBE

Yes.  I've one fitted, if I remember rightly it fits in the Comms slot.

I too loved how you could watch TV in one window and work in another, one
reason that I fitted an 300mghz upgrade rather than buy and inferior
technology.  But then I saw the Cube!  Hope to move to OSX soon when
MegaPhone-type telephony becomes available on that platform, and will go for
Eye-TV or TiVo or whatever and so will catch up with the Mac of the last
century.