[CUBE] Advice

FrankG frankg at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 12 09:53:47 PST 2003

Depends on your usage.

Sounds Like the new imac G4 would be perfect for you.

Basically CUBE owners love their machines for aesthetic reasons-clean,
quiet and powerful

But I think the G4 imac has eclipsed the CUBE for the basic user in
terms of simplicity of design

emac is just the old imac with G4 processor and the flat CRT screen

I can't think of a reason not too for basic home use.

Unless you were looking at the old imac-kinda boring now just to save a
few $$$

Consider the ibook?

On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 11:03 AM, Robert J. Campbell wrote:

> I'm looking to get a newer computer, the Mac I have is going on 8 years
> old.  [It's a little slow.]  zmy first choice is a Cube, but finding
> one
> a reasonable price is hard - - does anyon have any experience with the
> new iMac or eMac, gennerally these can be found fairly reasonable.
> Thanks.
> R. J. Campbell

> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <Cube-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> Mac ISP
> http://macinternetaccess.com
>
>  T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!

>    Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

>   Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>

GowartyDesign
317 Meeting House Circle