[CUBE] Anyone know if this would work in a Cube?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 15 18:34:58 PST 2003

I don't know. But I think this is definitely the future of cooling
beyond fans in the 21st Century. I believe that fans will fade away
soon as this sort of new cooling technology and others still in
development take over in the next few years.