[CUBE] Geforce3 VGA and DVI

Seth cap at mac.com
Wed Feb 19 19:52:16 PST 2003

Hey all,

Just wanted you all to know that I forwarded the email addresses to the
guy on ebay.  He said that he only had  few of the Short cards that fit
easily right now.  The card is louder than with the original Rage Pro
128 because it has a fan.  I bet this can be modified with a zalman
heat sink.  Again, the card I have has DVI and VGA.  I dont want to go
promising on price, because that is for him to say.
Seth