[CUBE] Adjusting brightness on Apple Studio Display CRT

David Flory daflory at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 23 23:47:33 PST 2003

On Sunday, February 23, 2003, at 07:34  PM, Anthony Kulesa wrote:

> Unfortunately, the display is not as bright as I need it to be. There
> is no external adjustment on the display itself, and System
> Preferences (10.2.4) shows only a "Contrast" setting, not brightness.

Did you go into the "Displays" dialogue. Mine shows a brightness
slider. Also if you press the F15 key the monitor should get brighter,
and for F14 it gets dimmer. I keep mine at the 2nd from the dimmest
setting and like it just fine. When I turn it all the way up it hurts
my eyes.

Fair winds and happy bytes,
-
Check out the marine mammals @