[CUBE] IDVD 3 Patch + iDVD 3 to Disk Image? = External Burning?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Feb 24 11:00:15 PST 2003

Dear Eagle,
Please stop obsessing on the OWC patch. It broke with Jaguar. It is
history and will not return except maybe in a new set of code. That is
not the issue here. You CAN install iDVD 3 without a SuperDrive on any
G4 Mac— even G3 Macs (but it won't run). After you install it, you put
this patch in the read me file described folder to replace Apple's and
iDVD 3 works except for the burn. Who the hell cares where it came
from. It works. That's all that matters.