[CUBE] cube power button

Michael Blossom blossom at megsinet.net
Tue Feb 25 09:33:51 PST 2003

A common problem with Cubes.  It's the power button gasket and/or poor
shielding around the switch and the cables.

If you have any devices close to the Cube or the ADC cable, move it
further away.  That did it for me; as long as my DSL modem is not too
close, I have no problem.

If that's not it, then you should look into replacing the power button
gasket.  See <http://www.cubeowner.com/faq.html> and click on the random
shut downs link.

- Mike