[CUBE] Audio Dies [kinda fixed]

Russ Maehl rmaehl at bigpond.net.au
Fri Feb 28 00:06:54 PST 2003

Erik,

At the moment my audio has been behaving.....so have not been able to try
out the various possible fixes ie....re-setting USB by unplugging then then
plugging back in, and of course the fix you have just mentioned.

Will have to wait for my audio to die...but will give it a shot the next
time it happens and will let you know.

I will note that when I did the command-option-eject just to see what
happened, the machine stayed in sleep and did not bounce back up on its
own...as you have described.  Perhaps if my audio had gone south I would
have had the same result as you.

Thanks,

Russ