Ethernet problem

Anil Menon anilx at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 07:05:28 PST 2003

Hi
Hope somebody out there can help with a problem I
have. I use a cable modem to connect to the Internet.
The one I had began switching itself off and I got a
replacement from the ISP. However after I got the new
modem my Cube refuses to connect to the Internet. The
modem works fine with an iMac and laptop (the earlier
modem didn't work with these as well). I would like to
believe that the faulty modem screwed up something
inside the Cube. But my ISP refuses to buy the
argument. Everything else works fine. Any ideas what
might be going wrong? Thanks
anil