[CUBE] It arrived! plus please help :)

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Mon Jan 6 19:21:40 PST 2003

I think it is just good practice to completely wipe the drive of a used
computer. Who knows what the previous owner had on there. Viruses? Pirated
software?

Wipe the sucker and start from scratch and then you'll know what you have.
Assuming that you have OS install CDs...

If you are getting an open firmware password, rumor has it that removing
the RAM will reset it.

Good luck.

Allan