We NEED Slotload SuperDrives NOW!

Germ Steel germsteel at myrealbox.com
Wed Jan 8 16:31:54 PST 2003

Do we need Kunga, as enthusiastic as Kunga is, discouraging vendors from
offering hw or sw in the Cube marketplace?

Lets have customers decide whether its a "guaranteed failure" or not.
I also found highly amusing the wielding of percentages to wit 10% of all
Cube owners would/wouldn't buy something or other! Hysterical.

Cheers,

G. Steel

A multicellular being "Kunga" opined:

This offer is a guaranteed market=20=
failure. We don't need no stinking Combo drives. Most of us are way
past that need.

What we=A0=97 the market of about 25,000 Cube owners (10% of all owners) =
=97=20
NEED are Cube mounting bracket compatible slot load SuperDrives at any=20=

speed (preferably 4x but we'll settle for 1x) and we need them NOW!

Kunga