[CUBE] Feedback from GigaDesigns!

Kent Nastiuk knast at echonyc.com
Tue Jan 14 16:31:26 PST 2003

Robert (or other well informed cubists):
i've been following the processor upgrade threads with some interest,
particularly in the price drops (being a cheapskate at heart)!

but have the 'coma' issues been resolved for the '100 series' 800/1000 singles?

has the power problem been resolved for the '100 series' 800 duals?

will the new '233' singles or duals have the 'coma' problem (since PL
says its an apple issue)?

how will the new '233' single 800/1000/800 dual differ from the old
'100' versions otherwise (besides the new power board)?  comparable
speed, cache, etc?

thanks for any info you are able to share (and i do very much
appreciate your presence on the list),
Kent