[CUBE] Help QuickTime 4

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jan 17 14:13:30 PST 2003

Forget about all your obsolete CD-ROMs. Get all your stuff from the Web.

Your QuickTime 4 is way obsolete. So is your 9.0.4 System. Run your
System Update Control Panel repeatedly until you get to at least 9.1
and maybe higher. You have to run it repeatedly because some updates
won't even show up until you have run the previous set. So keep running
it until the dialog box says there are no more updates available for
your Mac.

QuickTime 6.1 is a FREE download from the Apple site or maybe from your
system updater control panel.

Here's the URL where the web based installer download is:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/