[CUBE] Help QuickTime 4

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jan 17 21:21:11 PST 2003

I'f you're on dial up, set your connection so you don't have to prompt
the connection to keep the connection going, make sure auto-sleep is
turned off, then run the updater just before you are going to bed and
turn the monitor off.

When you awake, restart the computer as the prompt will tell you, then
run the updater again the same way before you leave for work. When you
get home from work, restart the computer as the prompt will tell you
and run the updater again just before gong to bed as above.

You shouldn't have to run it more than about 3 or 4 times before it
tells you there are no more updates to run. One of them may be the
Firmware update. If you see that one first, uncheck the rest and run
that one first and alone. Then perform the firmware update according to
the read me file that appears at the beginning of the installer that
auto runs after restart.

Any other questions feel free to call me or email me directly.

Thubten Kunga
PO Box 1813
Capitola CA 95010-1813
	831.477.1010