[CUBE] AW: [CUBE] AW: [CUBE] Slot Load DVD-RW Drives From MCE

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jan 18 17:38:16 PST 2003

Inside mine it looks like an aluminum rectangle that is bigger than
what is pictured on the MCE webpage. I'm not an authority and I am not
trying to argue with you , Boris. Why are you writing so belligerently
to my post. I never said I knew for sure. I said didn't think it was
the same. Maybe I am wrong and you are right. No problem.