[CUBE] Slot Load DVD-RW Drives From MCE

Todd Masco cube-list-local at babayaga.org
Sat Jan 18 21:44:46 PST 2003

It's absurd that you think opinion enters into whether the pool of
Cubes is shrinking.  They aren't being made any more, and some go out
of commission - Basic logic dictates that the pool is shrinking!

> So we are not allowed to make negative comments about any more Cube
> adaptable product prices any more on this list? We are a bad Cube
> person if we do?

No, but you might be an annoying person if you monopolize the list with
every stray thought that comes into your head, "allowed" or not, and
you might be wasting everybody's time and energy if you constantly post
"information" that is based on dim recollections instead of solid
research and just reply to rebukes with, "well, that's just my opinion!"

Just my opinion.