[CUBE] ethernet card

Boris Jotic okatu at partizan-media.com
Wed Jan 22 02:48:12 PST 2003

> Thanks to many members i have fund ethernet card for cube. But...
> I have not any guide how can install this part. Please, say me any site with
> guide for Cube assembly or something more.
> Thanks in advance

Hmm, not sure if there's a site which shows the ethernetport assambly. But
as far as I remember, open ur Cube *LOL* remove the video card and now u
should be able to spot the ethernet card. I think there may be one or two
screws but that's it.

Boris

BTW: what means: Recepti - podprawki - produkti - gotwarski techniki -
kulinaren kalendar ?????