[CUBE] lost JAG password

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 23 00:20:11 PST 2003

You know I think that Marty posted that question and immediately went
to bed, as if we aren't here!  : ^ (

You still rule. I had to look this stuff up in books. I begin teaching
OS X Jaguar Saturday to a class of Senior Citizens. But there is way
more to OS X than anyone can teach in a class. All the books are
gigantic!

Go Raiders!