[CUBE] kernel panics

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at cybermesa.com
Thu Jan 23 10:58:29 PST 2003

Entity Rod Clifford spoke thus:

> Previous panic was listening to iTunes (3.0) w/visual effects on (1 program
running).
> Anyone else have similar problems?
Rod:
I have a kernel panic that occurs on my Cube under certain conditions, and
listening to iTunes is one of them. Seems to happen when I start listening
immediately after waking the Cube. Halfway through a song I get the Panic
Message. I examined the Crash Logs but found nothing relating to the time of
the crash.

After the restart I see several Finder windows which should have been closed
several days ago. This is weird, because I used to have exactly the same
problem when I was running OS 9!!!

Therefore, my assumption is that it is a Firmware issue, at least the part
about the Finder.

Hope that makes sense . . .

-- Rachel
http://www.Gnarlodious.com/Entities/Computer/Cube/Cube.html