[CUBE] Flatbed scanner?

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Fri Jan 24 05:37:31 PST 2003

I have the 1240U also. Canon's drivers work fine in X - but I prefer the
flexibility of VueScan, so I choose to use that instead.

The Canon scanners are by far the smallest, thinnest and lightest of the
batch. Epson scanners are very good - but they are mammoth beasts!  If you
don't need the slide and 4x5 options of the Epson scanners, and primarily do
flatbed scanning, I definitely recommend the Canon.

On 1/24/03 8:30 AM, mp at algonet.se typeth: