[CUBE] GSM & IrDA

Rick Rodman richard.rodman at verizon.net
Sun Jan 26 11:19:44 PST 2003

I tried using IrDA with Palm back in the OS 9 days (on a 6200, if you want
to know).  Forget it - it's slow as death.  Maximum speed on IR is 19.2kb/s.
FWIH, Bluetooth isn't much faster.

Get the Keyspan Dual Serial USB adapter.  It works perfectly under Mac OS X
(get drivers from Keyspan's web site).  You'll need a mac-serial-to-9-pin
adapter.  Plug all the cables together and play!