[CUBE] New 20" Display

stefan friedl herr.friedl at labdir.org
Tue Jan 28 13:49:33 PST 2003

i recently asked a local reseller of formac displays if my cube with my
stock rage 128 16 mb supports the 20 inch (1600x1200) formac display.
he asked me of my current setting which is a samsung 1100 21" crt and
said - if i can run 1600x1200 on this, there is no problem with the
formac one.

i would be very interested if someone could give first hand
informations especially with the rage 128 16mb card. otherwise, wasn't
the cube (in every setup) promoted with the apple cinema display in
former times?

lg, f.

Am Dienstag, 28.01.03, um 22:37 Uhr (Europe/Vienna) schrieb Randy
Spencer: